Tuesday 2 June 2009

The Best gig of my LIFE!.

Ok so I am only 20, But hey It was and IS the best.

And what say might this gig be ?

WELL Matt and kim of course.

From Brooklyn these guys hardly ever play here in the UK.

You can Imagine my excitement when I heard they were playing at the old blue last.

Ok so I knew it was going to be good. But wow. !

The old blue last a tiny venue. I imagined just some trendy people just bopping along to the drums.

How wrong was I. THe true fan boys came out and there I was standing up in front !

There I stood in the middle of the mosh pit, Duking it out with the big boys.

I got kicked in the face, My bag broke. . . But Oh dam it was worth.

The energy cascading... Booming from these Guys was just phenomenal.

The crowd went nuts, They played all there best songs, and some new ones.

But the crowd was so responsive, Crowd surfing was a must.

My heart pounding in my chest. My breath shorting. Sweating like anything !..

These guys are legends, and should be seen, as they wont disappoint !

It was a night that I never wanted to end. But I was at fainting point :D


I fully recommend you go and buy there album "matt and kim" it is truely something special. They also have a new album out called "grand"

any other Information click here

PICTURES SOON TO FOLLOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment