Sunday 8 March 2009

My Needs :D

Well SOAP in his last post mentioned about the stuff that he loved ...

Now well its time for me :D.

1) Skinny Jeans --- Ok I can not live without skinny jeans. I love them. But I am in love with the brand "Cheap Monday". They are so great... The logo is just brilliant. The fitting is great. ( I must say fashion tight blue are my fave type) And I am rather disappointed that they are disappearing from the UK. I remember when Lots of shops use to stock them. But now you find a pair and its like finding a gold nugget in the seabed. The only thing is that the pockets are too little and skinny. I fear for my Notes lives when trying to wrestle them out of the pockets. But hey good jeans come at a price ;).

2) VANS trainers - I love vans.. Almost all vans, slip ons High tops, Lace ups. They are pretty much amazing... Which to be honest last year it was all about Nikes :) the fancier the better.

But I find myself always looking at the vans and getting a very big desire saying " I need these trainers" Of course I have a soft spot for 80's kicks... But mostly quite recently its been all about the vans :). Authentic lace ups and slip ons seems to be my fave at the moment. Something about Authentic lace up vans (laced up right) looks so sexy :)

My fave pair I ruined by going to an NME afterparty. Its all very hazy but all I know now is that my kicks are filthy :P

3) Sunglasses -- Well I love sunglasses as much as the next person. But being in "sunny" London. You can look like a pleb roaming around when its dark as night with sunnies on. So that why I believe clear lenses wayfarers are the way forward. They are so versatile. Go geek chic Hipster freak or Indie kid. Clear glasses are the way forward :D



ChellShock Out XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment